Welcome to Anna D Photography’s website.
Recommended browser for viewing this page is Mozilla Firefox.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to accept the following terms and conditions of use (otherwise, please close this website):
– The content of the pages of this website is for general information only, it does not constitute advice or grounds for making decisions. While I try hardest to keep the information up to date and correct, I can make no warranty or guarantee about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products and services contained on the website. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You also acknowledge that the information and materials presented here may contain inaccuracies or errors and I exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– The content of this website is subject to change or removal without notice.
– Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which can be found below.
– The pages of this website might include links to other websites whose content and availability Anna D Photography has no control over. These links are provided for your convenience to access further information, their inclusion does not indicate a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Copyright protects an author’s original work. This protection is automatic and arises in the moment of creation. It applies also to all my work presented on this website, as well as to the graphics, design and look of the website itself. All intellectual property rights in this site, and in the material published on it belong to Anna D Photography. All such rights are reserved.
Please feel free to download and/or print off one copy of pages or photographs from this site for your personal reference and/or to show family and friends, however, you will require my permission to use them for any kind of commercial purposes or for publication. Do not hesitate to email me with questions on that subject. The digital or paper copies of any materials you have downloaded or printed off must not be modified; my status as the author must be acknowledged.